Qi Qi

Best movie ever made.

Dear Narcissus,

This movie, is deifenitely one of the best i have ever seen at my stay here on Newgrounds. In fact, no one EVER uses the effects you have, you are the best animator i have ever seen. This movie was great, the sound was perfect, the graphics were insane, the zooming and in and out felt like we were soaring with the character, magic. No need to fix anything.

Arbalest ;)

Gulf War 2 Gulf War 2

Great All Out Movie!

Your graphics and Animation were AWESOME!
Your sounds were great.
Everything about this movie was funny and great i would give you a 100 if i could but a 5 is the best. Good job mate. I loved every second of it.

What a crazy bitch! 1/2 What a crazy bitch! 1/2

Funny, Short Lived.

The movie was good, funny, i wasnt pissing my pants. Good animation, good sound and graphic quality. Overall a good movie.

Birds n' Bees Birds n' Bees

Funny, Gross, Has a Moral Ending.

Movie was good, pretty funny and serious. Kind of nasty. It gets to the point it wants to tell. GOod work.

Buttplug Buttplug

Funny, gross, kind of boring.

This movie was kind of funny, although the style was kind of nasty as well. If you want a hard laugh dont watch...if you like asses and old people...and men...watch.

Irony Of It All Irony Of It All

Hmm british punk rapping, kind of funny.

It was a british punk/rapper rapping or talking about some pot and such. NOt exactly sure what the author intended, it was kind of funny, if you could understand what he's saying.
_ _